Sat, May 29|
Treasure Island Wines
Urban Winemaking with Winemakers Cindy Cosco and Jim Mirowski
Join Winemakers Cindy Cosco and Jim Mirowski as they educate us on the intricacies of urban winemaking.
Time & Location
May 29, 2021, 11:30 AM
Treasure Island Wines, 995 9th St #201, San Francisco, CA 94130, USA
About the event
Please join the Acid and Tannins community at Treasure Island Wines to meet winemakers Cindy Cosco and Jim Mirowski, who will so generously educate us on the intricacies of urban winemaking.
Get a behind the scenes look at the production of wine from a producer that is not located on a traditional vineyard. Both Carol and Jim will show us how they work with local or regional growers to bring in fruit from vineyards to produce varietals that grow in our diverse set of microclimates here in California.
What you can expect:
- Meet and Greet with winemakers Cindy and Jim
- Behind the scenes tour of the Treasure Island Wines production facility
- Educational discussion on the urban winemaking process
- Wine Tasting accompanied by cheese and crackers
- Optional - Stay after the event and enjoy a picnic lunch at their beautiful facility
Please join us, bring your family and friends, and experience this unique event created specifically for the Acid and Tannins Community.
Cost: $30 and payable to Treasure Island Wines in-person the day of the event